Resonon's hyperspectral imaging camera system is compact, easy to use, with low stray light and noise, high SNR and excellent image quality. Hyperspectral cameras are used in aerial, outdoor or laboratory exploration systems. The system is a complete solution with all necessary equipment and software for data collection and analysis.
This hyperspectral camera system uses the SpectrononPro software, which controls the camera and the scanning system. At the same time it has many tools to collect and analyze metadata. SpectrononPro is capable of accepting user plugins and allowing them to use custom data analysis tools into SpectrononPro.
The C++ Software Development Kit is intended for users who want to integrate a hyperspectral camera system into their own software system. The system can also mount the C and CS integrators on the microscope to fulfill the testing requirements. Depending on different requirements to choose different lenses and specifications to match the camera.
1. Resonon's hyperspectral imaging camera models include:
- Pika L: light, compact, and cost-effective. It is ideal for remote sensing drone-based applications.
- Pika XC2: has very high spatial and spectral resolution. It is best used for laboratory and ground-based research that requires very high accuracy.
- Pika IR: high-speed, cost-effective capture, ideal for machine monitoring applications.
- Pika IR+: high spatial resolution, high spectral and resolution
- Pika IR-L: high speed, ideal for drone shooting applications
- Pika IR-L+: high spatial resolution and high spectrum, providing outstanding data
- Pika UV: is a special ultra-spectral camera that can measure ultraviolet rays, applied in plant measurement These cameras will be attached to laboratory, outdoor or aerial measurement systems depending on the user's measurement purposes.
2. Hyperspectral imaging camera application:
Hyperspectral cameras are used in many fields such as aerospace, biomedical, pharmaceutical, food, military and some other fields.