With a 250 x 250 x 325 mm additive space size, the EOS M290 metal 3D printer enables fast, flexible and cost-effective production of metal parts directly from CAD data.
Intuitive user interface, intelligent software with a combination of open and standardized parameter sets and innovative filter system specially designed for industrial production.
Large system design and powerful 400 watt fiber laser deliver reliable, high performance.
Quality remanufactured ingredients
The exceptional high beam quality of the laser spot and its excellent detail resolution are ideal for manufacturing very complex DMLS components, ensuring uniform part properties from part to part, from machine to machine.
Intuitive software, intuitive CAM tools enable optimization of CAD data, ensuring quick and easy workflow and workflow management. The EOS ParameterEditor module provides developers with a large and open set of tools that ensure application-specific optimization.
Comprehensive quality assurance
A comprehensive set of monitoring enables real-time quality assurance of all production and quality related data. EOSTATE includes 5 different monitoring systems - System, Laser, PowderBed, MeltPool and ExposureOT (optical tomography).
• Phần mềm: EOS RP Tools; EOSTATE; EOSPRINT; Materialise Magics RP, SG+
• CAD interface: STL. Optional: converter for all standard formats
• Network: Enthernet Materials EOS provides Additive Manufacturing (AM) is a method of manufacturing products by “placing” material layers on top of each other, simulating a drawn design available in CAD software.
Materials used in metal 3D printer M290:
The types of metal materials EOS offers are diverse, from aluminum, cobalt, steel to titanium with properties such as cast, forged or cut machined steel. In particular, EOS 3D printers can use other materials provided by other suppliers such as gold, silver, platinum, ... to produce products in the jewelry field.
• Pint space: 250 mm x 250 mm x 325 mm (9.85 x 9.85 x 12.8 in)
• Laser type: Yb-fiber laser 400 W
• Optical precision: high-speed scanner F-theta lens
• Scanning speed: up to 7.0 m/s (23 ft./sec)
• Focal diameter: 100 μm (0.004 in)
• Power supply: 32A
• Power consumption: max. 8.5 kW / typical 3.2 kW
• Nitrogen generator: built-in, external connection available
• Compressed air source: 7,000 hPa 20 m³/h (102 psi 706 ft³/h)
Users can change control parameters to use completely new materials.
Dimensions of EOS M290:
• Machine dimensions: 2,500 mm x 1,300 mm x 2,190 mm (98.4 x 51.2 x 86.2 in)
• Installation space: min. 4,800 mm x 3,600 mm x 2,900 mm (189 x 142 x 114 in)
• Weight: approx. 1,250 kg (2,756 lb)
Download Catalog Metal 3D Printer EOS M290