The paper and carton bursting tester is used to test the resistance to cracking and tearing of cartons and packaging of all kinds.
The machine can quickly measure the pressure resistance of single or multi-layer carton, corrugated cardboard, silk thread, fabric, leather.
The burst tester is a very important parameter in the paper and packaging industry because the machine can simulate the impact force of the objects packed in the carton, the burst, the protruding force will affect the box packaging. How is the paper, through these important indicators, we can evaluate how much force the carton can withstand, under how much impact the carton will be punctured, damaged, or perforated. , thereby giving the best index and reference value.
Working principle of burst meter:
- Put the test sample on the working table, then cover it with a round dome-shaped lid, put in compressed air, push it up to crack the carton, hard paper, cardboard, carton, synthetic leather.
Operating according to standard: TAPPI TT403 GB/T 6545 QB/T 1057 GB 10739
- Maximum capacity: 200 - 5600 Kpa
- Accuracy : ±0.5%
- Upper plate: 31.5±0.5mm
- Bottom plate: 31.5±0.5mm
- Screen: 3.2 inch LCD, real-time display
- Working environment: Temperature. (20±10) °C
- Humidity <85%
- Dimensions: 400 x 400 x 500 mm
- Weight: 45 Kg
- Clamping force above 690kpa (adjustable)
- Oil supply rate: 175±5ml/min
- Pressure strength: (170 ~ 220)kPa, (250 ~ 350)kPa
- Resolution: 200~5600kpa