The Bi-7000 Series test systems are possibly the most cost effective solution to mechanical testing requirements for strength, fatigue and fracture in the 25 kN force range of static and dynamic loading.
These stand-alone test systems require no site preparation and no special utilities such as water cooling or even 3-phase supply. Just plug into the closest 15 A mains socket like any other office equipment and the system is ready for use. The systems are ideal for engineering colleges, R&D as well as industry users, searching for a lowcost solution in materials testing.
- 25 kN force rating
- +/-25 mm stroke servo-actuator
- 0-65 Hz operation
- Universal Grips: A pair of grips is used for the entire range of static and dynamic tests.
- No site preparation: Runs on single phase supply and requires no special flooring.
- Dedicated application software: Single window to run static and dynamic tests.
- Step-by-step prompting makes it easy for all users.
- Quiet, energy efficient, air cooled: Virtually noiseless operation and is self-cooled.
- Easy to relocate: Castor wheels attached on the base of the machine allow easy movement.
In addition, the wheels are lockable to ensure stability during operation.
- Ductile and Brittle Fracture
- Fatigue crack propagation
- Threshold stress intensity
- Low/High-Cycle Fatigue (LCF/HCF)
- Elastomer properties