- A high level of vehicle reliability is assumed by the buyer. To ensure this reliability, it requires comprehensive knowledge of the operating loads and environmental conditions that must be considered in the design of a vehicle.
- In addition to load measurements and field measurements which are used to build up computational simulations, experimental proofs of the operational strength of prototypes and assemblies are necessary to ensure their results.
- Various system and component test systems are used. The complexity of the service loads requires the use of multi channel test rigs, which allow us to investigate the lifetime and to explore the entire systems under vertical and horizontal loads, even with simultaneous simulation of environmental conditions.
- Modern full-vehicle test allow life-time detection of car body areas and are mainly stressed by horizontally introduced operating loads. This is not possible with conventional 4-cylinder road simulators, since only the vertical component of an inaccessible road section is simulated with these test stands, and thus a realistic body fatigue can only be determined to a limited extent.
- Loads caused by driving maneuvers, e.g.
- Longitudinal, braking and lateral forces can only be detected by a multi-test system test stand, such as full vehicle test rig. In addition to durability analyzes of the body, chassis components such as, for example, engine mounts, exhaust systems, and entire assemblies. Instron offers comprehensive solutions with and without vehicle restraint, with long- or short-stroke introduction of lateral forces as well as the optional environmental simulation with regard to temperature humidity and sun loading.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more the information