While the normal hardness tester measures the hardness value from the sample, this new generation Bareiss portable hardness tester is fitted with sensors. So what is that sensor for?
A temperature sensor mounted on the bottom of the device is taking a temperature value.
What are the advantages of this new generation portable hardness tester?
- Previous measurements can be displayed for each hardness measurement such as the date and time display when each measurement is made.
- . A Large LCD display for reading comfort
- USB connection for data transfer and battery recharge
- a patented hand grip for achieving correct measuring angle and amount of force are all standard features on HPE III.
- Impact force follows the HPE III standard feature, eliminating the impact of machine users on the results of hardness measurement.
Standards: DIN ISO 7619 / DIN EN ISO 868 / NF EN ISO 868 / ASTM D 2240 / SRIS 0101
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt