3D printer for metal model M100 is designed to print complex metal material components at a fast, accurate speed.
The size and modular design of the EOS M 100 make it ideal as an entry level model for Additive Manufacturing. In terms of process and component quality, it corresponds to the EOS M 290, the leading system on the market for Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS).
Reproducible component quality, simple and fast handling
– Outstanding Quality & Detail Resolution
- he beam quality and stable performance of the 200 watt fiber laser guarantee optimum, constant processing conditions for the production of high-quality components.
- The smaller laser spot with excellent detail resolution is ideal for manufacturing highly complex, sophisticated DMLS components.
– Cost-efficient production:
- The building volume and efficient recoating and exposure strategy reduce secondary time, so that parts can be produced quickly and efficiently in small quantities.
– Quick & Easy Handling:
- Thanks to the modular inner design and the powder supply bin, setup and shutdown only take minutes, changing material is straightforward and maintenance is done quickly.
Specifications 3D model M100:
- Build volumn: Ø 100 mm x 95 mm (Ø 3.9 in x 3.7 in)
- Laser type: Yb-fiber laser; 200 W
- Precision optic: F-theta-len; high – speed scanner
- Speed scanner: up to 7.0 m/s (23 ft./sec)
- Focus diameter: 40 μm
- Power supply: 200 – 240 V
- Power consumption: max. 1.7 kW
- Inert gas supply: max. 4,000 hPa, 50 l/min
Dimensions (W × D × H):
- System: 800 mm x 950 mm x 2,250 mm (31 x 37 x 89 in)
- Recommended installation space: min. 1,00 m x 3,00 m x 2,5 m (3 x 10 x 8 ft)
- Weight: 580 kg
Software: EOSPRINT, EOS RP Tools, CAMbridge or Magics RP and other modules
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt