The EOS M300-4 is specially designed for metal 3D printing with great flexibility and enables 10x higher yield DMLS quality.
Metal 3D printing with the M300-4 model offers the flexibility to choose the number of lasers, their power, and a fixed or variable focus.
Outstanding features of the EOS M300-4 system:
- High performance: With 4 precision fiber lasers operating in a 300 x 300 mm square, each laser covers the entire T-accumulation area
- Automated features: Flexibility to choose the level of automation that best suits your needs for an optimized workflow - both as a standalone system and integrated in a split module share of EOS.
- Quality: Exceptional laser and performance stability ensures consistent part quality across the entire build space, including full coverage of overlaps.
Materials supplied for the M300-4 printing system: Stainless steel 17-4PH, NickelAlloy IN625, NickelAlloy IN718, Titanium Ti64, AlSi1010Mg, steel MS1, stainless steel 316L
• Volume: 300 mm x 300 mm x 400 mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 15.8 in)
• Laser Type: Yb-fiber laser 4 x 400 W
• Precision Optics : 4 F-theta-lenses 4 high-speed scanners
•  Scan Speed : up to 7.0 m/s (23 ft./sec)
• Power Supply: 3 × 80A
• Power Consumption: max. 36 kW / typical 26 kW
• Compression air supply: 7,000 hPa 15 m3/h (102 psi 530 ft3/h)
Dimensions EOS M300-4:
• Machine Dimensions: 5,221 mm x 2,680 mm x 2,340 mm (205.6 in x 105.5 in x 92.1 in)
• Recommended Installation Space: min. 8.8 m x 5.2 m x 3.5 m (346.5 in x 204.7 in x 137.8 in)
• Weight: approx. 5,500 kg (12,125 lbs)
Download Catalog Metal 3D Printer EOS M300-4