An important point when conducting 3D printing of plastic materials in particular or any other materials in general is the selection of appropriate filling and manufacturing process. This is the highlight of the EOS 3D printer system.
When processing 3D printing processes, users often have to go through many stages and processes. Selecting the most suitable accretion (AM) manufacturing process for a specific application is relatively difficult. With EOS AM technology, printing is done by creating layers of material, layer upon layer, according to the existing 3D designs. With about 30 years of 3D printing experience for industrial applications, EOS has perfected the manufacturing process of additive based on powder coatings.
Our EOS 3D printers are based on the sophisticated process of laser selection – our Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology provides the foundation for manufacturing results that meet many industry requirements for accuracy. dimensions, surface finishes and stability.
Let’s take a look at the benefits that EOS 3D printing solution brings to manufacturers:
1. The pure ingredients
- The system consists of only powder and laser, without any other impurities.
- 100% white parts
2. Reduce cost per part
- Cost per part up to 25% lower compared to jetting technology
- 100% cost transparency
- Best energy efficiency factor.
2. High Quality Industrial
- 3D printing for plastics is the industry leader in precision dimensions, for every part of every size
- Reproduce 100% of each part, reproduce from process to process, from system to system.
- Diverse product portfolio in the 3D printing industry that targets all applications.
5. No limit
- Part size ranging from 1 to 1000mm
- Open EOS parameter Editor
- The material uses high quality, can print at temperatures up to 400 degrees Celsius
EOS offers modular 3D printing solutions for industrial applications and various production challenges. Our 3D printers are established systems for a flexible and economical production of prototypes and final products in from small and medium sized series up to 3D printed end products on an industrial scale.
Reference EOS systems for plastic
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt